Thursday, December 2, 2010

From Graham

This is Graham writing. The first plane ride was not good because I threw up and it was really bumpy. The second plane ride which was the big one and it was good. They had video games and lots of movies. I watched Despicable Me and Wall-E. I read 63 pages of my new Garfield book "Potbelly of Gold". When we got to China we went to the baby home. I played with a baby named Mei Mei. You can see a picture of her here She wanted to be in charge so I nicknamed her "Miss Queen". It was sad that some of these babies are going to die. All the babies were cute. I hope that all the babies get adopted.

The food at breakfast was really good. I had miso soup with tofu & scallions, pancakes, rice/meatballs, sausage, watermelon, cantalope, dragon fruit, dim sum, 1 bite of eggs, coffee, OJ. I did not really like the eggs and sausage. I liked everything else. Especially the miso soup.

Corinne & Davis tomorrow I will tell you about the things I will see today.
Graham

4 comments:

  1. Graham,

    I am sorry that the first flight was no good at all, but I am happy to hear the second went better....awesome movies too! Thank you for the details of your breakfast too...I will show that to the boys when they wake up in the morning.
    I am so happy you got meet all of the babies and even nickname one Miss Queen. I know it meant a lot for them to get to see you too....you probably brought as many smiles to their faces as they brought tears to your eyes....I know God is smiling down on you right now for being so brave and so caring!

    We cannot wait to hear more...and see some pics of you on the GREAT WALL---how cool is that! Tell your parents we are praying for you all!

    Love,
    Ms. Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham, This is Corinne. I Love You!! I am proud of you for eating everything. Langley, Gray and I did a cheer for you! Yea Graham!!! Thank You for bringing my sister home.

    This is Gray now. I Love You Graham. I am glad you ate all your breakfast. Make sure you don't throw-up on the airplane again. Have fun at China.

    This is Langley now. Graham I am glad you ate all your breakfast. Perry and I both miss you!! We cannot wait for you to see your new little sister. I know you will loee your little sister. Hope you have playing with DS. I Love You.

    This is Saucy. Graham I Love the photos of you. I am so glad you are having fun. I will love to sit with you when you get home and hear all about all that you see. Be sure and Hug Maggie for me when you get her. I am very proud of you and love you very much. Take good care of Mommy and Daddy.
    Bye for now!! Corinne,Gray, Langley and Saucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Graham,

    I'm SO glad you're writing and I hope you write often! I will love getting to hear about your trip from your perspective! I know God must be smiling at your brave and compassionate heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graham,
    It sounds like you are having a great experience. I am proud you ate all of that food! We are thinking of you and your mommy and daddy. We can't wait to read about you getting your new sister!! Love, Sloan, Kristin, Michael, and Caroline

    ReplyDelete