Sunday, February 8, 2009

New items for sale and future items

The first 10 people to purchase or order an item will receive 10% off.



I have sewn a few things over the weekend. I am also posting a description of items I will be sewing over the next few weeks. If you see something you like but it is not in your size please email me and I might be able to make the item. If you like anything I am making in the next few weeks email me and I can go ahead and make it in your size. Also, I am creating a email list for people who would like to be notified when new items are made. If you would like to be added to the list email me your email address and I will add you. Thanks for looking!

Sold
Red monogrammed Tee with peasant skirt 3T $38

Skirt measures 11.25 inches long, waist 18.5in


I will monogram the tee with your childs 1st initial. I will use the pear fabric for the monogram and I will use a large script -meaning the initial will be large on the tee.






Sold

Yellow Fish bloomer and summer wrap top sz 2t/3t $42. I think this runs large so that is why I list as a 2t/3t. The top measures 15.5 in long. The bloomers waist is 18in. My daughter is on the small size and wears a 2t and 3t and is 24 pounds

Red seersucker gingham & strawberry reversable top with strawberry bloomers $42. I have this in a 2t/3t and a size 18m. The measurements are same as above. The top & bloomers are trimmed in a white ric rac. I did not photo the bloomers because I am still working on them.



This next sundress is something I will be sewing soon. It is a darling sundress. It has side ribbon tie that cause the dress to gather under the arm. It has a button closure in the back at the neck. I will be making the collerless version of the sundress. It is lined.

This is the fabric I will use. I will use the stripe ribbon for the side ties.


I will also make this wrap tie top and capri pant soon. The top has a ruffle that goes around the neck and down the middle where it wraps. It has ties in the front that close the top.

This is the fabric I will use for the above item. I will use the white for the top. I will use the red piping between the top and the ruffle on the top. I will make the pant out of the micro check yellow gingham.



This is a portabellopixie knot apron dress. I will make the dress just like the photo below. This dress requires alot of fabric so it is pricey. I will probably have to charge $70 for this dress. You can go to the following web page to see the item better http://sandihendersondesign.com/catalog.htm?item=2

These are the fabrics used.

1 comment:

  1. Stefanie,

    Your things are adorable. Idon't know when you find time to sew. I have four kiddos, don't homeschool, but have a closet full of fabric and patterns with no time. :)

    I found you through Gwen. Blessings!

    Ondrea

    ReplyDelete