Monday, February 2, 2009

Selling of my creations

I will post outfits that are ready to be sold. If you would like to purchase the item email me at babslb@bellsouth.net . I will then send you a paypal invoice or you can send a money order. Once an item is sold I will mark it as "sold". In some instances I can take orders for an outfit if you need a different size. It will depend on how much fabric I have. If you see a fabric you like but want it in a different style email me babslb@bellsouth.net I plan on sewing some new styles and fabrics in the upcoming weeks. If you are a portabellopixie fan - come back soon. I hope to have a dress or 2 sewn in the upcoming weeks. I am ordering the fabric today.
I pride myself on doing the little "extra's that make the clothing nice. When I make a garment I always have finished edges. Meaning there are no seams that will fray. I either serge all my seams or make a nice french seam. A french seam means that the edge or seam is hidden in the fold of the garmet. Another example is I line all my pockets. Many patterns don't call for the pockets to be lined but I think it looks so much better. I also like to add ric rac/pom poms/ ribbon to my outfits. It is an extra step for me but I think it adds alot.

If you like my things please spread the word about my blog. I have a blog button to the right with the code you can copy and post. Like I stated in an earlier post all my funds will go towards the expenses of our second adoption. I will also tithe a portion of the funds I make to the Starfish home. If you are not familiar with Starfish visit their blog or website. http://www.chinesestarfish.blogspot.com/ Amanda is doing wonderful and amazing things to care for orphans in China. There is a link on my sidebar to a place called "one child at a time" This is an online auction that raises money for Starfish. I plan to periodically donate some of my clothing to them to raise money..

No comments:

Post a Comment