Monday, March 30, 2009

Big girl dress, Easter and a few others

Some people have asked for a big girl dress. So here it is. It is a size 8 shift style dress. It is made from Amy Butler fabric. It is fulled lined and buttons down the back. It has 2 front pockets that are lined and embellished with a yellow ribbon. I will sell this dress for $46
White/Red seersucker pillowcase dress. The fabric is white background with pink/greens/reds flowers and butterflies. This fabric is pricey and only sold at boutique fabric store. The ties are pink/white gingham. It is a size 4 and sells for $38. I can make this dress in a 12m up to size 8. I can also do it in different fabics. Email me if you have questions.
Amy Butler peasant top and pant. I made this same top in a dress style see previous post. It is also available in a pant style. The pants have a large ruffle around the edge. This outfit is available in size 12m to size 6. It can also be made in other fabrics. It sells for $60

This is Corinne's Easter outfit. It is called the "abby". It is a top that buttons across the front and down the side. I did hand emboidery work on the collar that matches the floral print in the fabric. The fabric is Liberty which runs about $36 a yard. The pants are made from a green micro check. I made piping from this micro check and trimmed the collar and sleeves. I can make this set for you. I can make it in a cheaper fabric and still embillesh the collar with embroidery work. Email me if you want me to send options. In average cost fabric I would probably charge about $74 for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment