Thursday, January 20, 2011

A few photos of the going on's around our home. For the past few weeks Maggie has been trying to put a baby on her back while playing. Yesterday morning I found a long strip of fabric and tied up a baby sling. I think for her birthday I will sew up something a little better with velcro so she can more easily put a baby on her back. She is such a little treasure and radiates joy.

Our Saturday Morning hooked on"kid crack"
aka TV
Baby on the back swaddled in blankets


I love babies, especially on my back they way my grandmother carried me

This is what homeschool math looks like

Maggie always seems to find Graham's lap

They all wanted to make silly faces

wrestling with older brother, Maggie loves to have fun and stir it up


They consider each other pretty special

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos! It looks like she is doing SO great!! By the way, I used your last post to lead a discussion group with our Life Group... It
    was a GREAT discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now ALL of those photos are about cute, adorable, and sweet! Love her sparkle.

    ReplyDelete