Sunday, June 14, 2009

Skirts

If you are interested in anything please email me first instead of leaving a comment. I made the skirt below for my neice. It is a tiered skirt with an apron front. The apron is a white fabric with small pink polka dots. I embroidered flowers onto the apron. I used green ric rac for the stems and border. I can make this skirt in a size 2t-8. I have enough fabric for 2 more skirts. It cost $32

This is a matching peasant dress I made for my neice who is coming home from China in July. I used the green ric rac around the border and appliqued a flower on to the skirt of the dress. The fabric is gathered around the neck and hem of the sleeve. I will make and sell this dress for $40


People have inquired about the skirts and cross tees. The below fabric is made from seersucker. I will make the skirt from the pink seersucker and trim it in either white, pink, or yellow ric rac.

I can make the below fabric in skirt/tee. The skirt will be made from the pear fabric and apron from the red polka dot. I will use the brown or yellow ric rac for trim. The cross tee and skirt is $42



I tried my hand at smocking and made this bishop for my nephew. It is light blue and smocked with cream thread. The sleeve is smocked and trimmed with lace. Right now I am not going to sew and sell smocked items until I have practiced more.


1 comment:

  1. SO, these beautiful clothes REALLY make me wish I had a girl! :)
    Thank you again for your skills last week---it worked really well!
    Praying for you all! Love,Eve

    ReplyDelete