Monday, November 2, 2009

New Outfit

I have for sale a size 3t pant set. I love this set and had originally made it for my daughter, but I need to sell somethings. I don't have anymore of this fabric so this is the only one available. All fabrics, trims, and buttons are from a boutique childrens fabric shop - NO Joannes or Hobby lobby fabrics. The top is lined and buttons in the back. The main fabric is light pink with white, green, and shades of pink dots. The neck and armholes are trimmed in a coordinating piping. The hem of the top is made from a green microcheck. The same piping is used to trim the hem plus an added white ric rac. The top measures 14.25 inches from shoulder to hem. The pants are made from the same pink dot fabric. The pants cuff is made from the same microcheck green gingham. The piping was also used on the cuff of the pants. 'The elastic waistband measures 17 inches. The pants are 21inches long. This set is for sale for $60 plus shipping.







1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable outfit Stefanie! I would love it but we are getting a little emperor!

    I am sure it will go fast cause the detail is just wonderful!!

    : ) Jody

    ReplyDelete